Friday, October 26, 2018

An Urgent Warning Alert And Message From God In The Bible You Need To Know And They Are Here Now To Destroy Us And Our World And Do Not Want You To Know They Are Here Message Alert!


And the church lied to people and is misleading them and people was never told the truth about the gospel and spirits are here in them and they are separate from God and people is not getting the message

what God is telling them in the bible is happening here in our world and because the church is not telling people the truth and is deceiving them.And if the church doesn't tell people the truth what God is telling

them in the bible more people will perish here then never before and in the future. And the church doesn't want people to know they are lying to them and the people in the bible are their ancestors and we are

descendants of them and many of them was curse by God and had evil spirits in them and was separate from God and people in this time is curse and have evil spirits in them and is separate from God and

these are records of our ancestors and our history and God's commandments and prophecies we are bringing to pass and because people is annoying God they do not know what he is telling them in the

bible is happening here in our world and the church in this time is deceiving them and people was never born again and was told the truth and God is going to punish the world here in the future in the

book of Revelation and millions of people will perish and God is going to punish the church for not telling people what he is telling them in the bible and for misleading people.People are working for the devil

here in this time just like they did here during that time here centuries ago and is deceiving people and the devil is deceiving them and they are devils cannot be trusted and these devils and the spirit of Balaam

the son of Beor and Baal stood people up in the bible here centuries ago. And do not want people to know they are lying to them and is setting them up to get them destroy here in this time and it is written

in the bible what people in this time would be during here and in the future is written in the prophecies .The church's here in this time is adding and taking away from the gospel

Numbers 21:1-35 and Numbers 22:1-41 and Numbers 23:1-30 and Numbers 24:1-25 and 1 Kings 18:26-29 and 1 Kings 18:1-40

Revelation 22:18-21 and Galatians 1:6-9 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are

written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life and out of the holy city and from the things which are written in this book.

Galatians 1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you and would pervert the

gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

St. Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Hoses 4:4-6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge,I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire and Romans 1:16-32 and Hebrews 10:26 and Leviticus 26:1-46

Isaiah 9:16-17 For the leaders of this people cause them to err, and they that are led of them are destroyed and Isaiah 10:6

Revelation 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols and to commit fornication

Revelation 2:11-16 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate

Revelation 2:13 I know thy works and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is:

Numbers 25:1-18 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods and the people did eat and bowed down to their gods. And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor and the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel.

1 Kings 18: 26-29 And they took the bullock which was given them and they dressed it and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made

Numbers 22: 5-6 He sent messengers therefore unto Balaam the son of Beor to Pethor which is by the river of the land of the children of his people, to call him, saying, Behold, there is a people come out

from Egypt: behold, they cover the face of the earth and they abide over against me: Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me : peradventure I shall prevail,

that we may smite them and that I may drive them out of the land: for I wot that he whom thou blessest is blessed and he whom thou cursest is cursed

Numbers 22:18 And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the Lord my God, to do less or more

Numbers 23:11 And Balak said unto Balaam, What hast thou done unto me? I took thee to curse mine enemies and behold, thou hast blessed them altogether

Numbers 22:38 And Balaam said unto Balak, Lo, I am come unto thee: have I now any power at all to say any thing? the word that God putteth in my mouth, that shall I speak

Numbers 23:8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?

Numbers 23:26 But Balaam answered and said unto Balak, Told not I thee, saying, All that the Lord speaketh, that I must do?

Numbers 24:13 If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the commandment of the Lord, to do either good or bad of mine own mind; but what the Lord saith, that will I speak?

No comments:

Post a Comment